Monday, October 31, 2011

He Knows Me [Psalm 139]

(Dated July 13, 2011)
  • The LORD knows me completely. He knows everything there is to know about me, even things that I have not yet discovered about myself. Hence, the LORD knows if I am doing--and even thinking--good or evil. Is God pleased with what He knows about me? Is God pleased with my thoughts and actions? Is God pleased by the things I do in secret?
  • The LORD made me, so He can see through me from the inside out. There's nothing I can hide from Him. And in His eyes, I am a masterpiece. He meant for me to be this way. Do I appreciate how the LORD created me to be? Am I thankful for how He has shaped me? Or do I wish to be someone else?
  • God knows everything about me. How much do I know about Him? Do I make the effort to know God in a deeper way? Am I aiming to know Him more? Though His wonders are too great for me to comprehend, do I ask for His wisdom to understand? Am I believing in faith?
  • The devil is looking for opportunities to pounce upon me and take me down. By God's strength, with God's help, I can flee from them and overcome them. And in these times of distress, I can find peace with God, and I know He will lead me as long as I keep walking with Him. If I lose my way, He will find me and bring me back, because He knows me.



No comments:

Post a Comment